At DP&C, we are passionate about being an active participant in and contributor to our community and the many organizations that provide community outreach services in the South Sound. We believe we all have an obligation to give back by supporting the many wonderful organizations that serve and the amazing work they do.
Our support and contributions are made in a number of ways.
We have a large not-for-profit client base. Not only do we discount the cost of services we provide to them, but we partner with them in their annual fundraising activities by supporting and attending many of their events throughout the year.
We encourage our staff members to be involved in organizations they have a personal passion for. Many of our staff members serve on boards or are members of community organizations. We encourage their participation and support them in these activities by contributing to their fundraising activities.
Every Friday is jeans day in our office. Our staff members contribute $5 per week for the privilege to participate. At the end of each month, the total employee contributions are matched by the firm and donated to one of our not-for-profit clients. We have been thrilled with the response by both our staff and our clients. Our staff members enjoy giving back for a benefit they enjoy and our clients have been pleased with the amount of the donations we have been able to present to them.
While this list is in no way all inclusive as it grows and changes over time, it does represent a comprehensive list of many of the organizations we are active in or are supporters of.
- American Red Cross Mount Rainier Chapter
- Amvets Post #1
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Bellarmine Endowment Advisory Council
- Bellarmine Benefactors Trust
- Bellarmine Booster Club
- Camp Fire USA Orca Council
- Catholic Community Services
- Commencement Bay Rowing Club
- Comprehensive Mental Health Center
- Emergency Food Network
- Fife High School Scholarship Foundation
- Fircrest Golf Club
- The Friends of Lakewold
- Gig Harbor Peninsula Historical Society
- Gig Harbor Rotary
- The Grand Cinema
- The Greater Tacoma Community Foundation
- Harbor Soccer Club
- Hope Sparks Family Services
- The Humane Society Tacoma-Pierce County
- Job Carr Cabin Museum
- KLQ Education Foundation
- Korean Women’s Association
- Life Christian Foundation
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- Nativity House
- New Horizon School
- Northwest Spay & Neuter Clinic
- Pierce College Foundation
- Pierce County Library Foundation
- Pierce County Hunger Walk
- Point Defiance Zoo Society
- Rebuilding Together South Sound
- Rescue Mission
- Shanaman Sports Museum
- South Hill Rotary
- St Luke’s Memorial Episcopal Church
- Tacoma Athletic Association
- Tacoma Boat Builders
- Tacoma Community College Foundation
- Tacoma Community House
- Tacoma Community Redevelopment Authority
- Tacoma Country & Golf Club
- Tacoma Narrows Rotary
- Tacoma North Rotary
- Tacoma Regional Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- Tacoma Rotary 8
- Ted Brown Music Outreach
- Washington’s National Park Fund
- Western Forest Industries Museum
- YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
- The Youth Marine Foundation
DP&C is committed to the importance of diversity and inclusion as we continue to form long lasting relationships. In order for our profession to remain relevant in an evolving diverse market, it is imperative that we attract and value a diverse talented workforce and enable that talent to attract and value diverse clients. Such a workforce provides us with the opportunity to provide the highest quality of professional service with unique perspectives, creative approaches and innovative ideas which serve the needs of our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
This commitment was an important consideration during our recent rebranding initiative. The multiple colors included in our new logo were intended to represent diversity. We love the result and believe it is a distinct visual expression of who we are.