Business is complicated and growing even more so. Complex tax laws and elevated financial and business regulations require specialized expertise and a steady perspective. Businesses need a financial advisor who provides that expertise in ways that are both understandable and actionable.
That’s why businesses turn to DP&C for their accounting and financial consulting needs. DP&C isn’t your typical accounting firm. For one thing, our mission isn’t to win more business; it’s to help our clients succeed in theirs. We want to work with businesses, organizations and individuals striving to become better, stronger, more effective and more efficient. We can help them get there.
The work we do is complicated. Our commitment to our clients is not. We have a no-nonsense pledge to speak plainly and provide clear, accurate and timely advice. The powerful results our clients achieve speak for themselves.
We’re DP&C. Sound success begins here.
We are living in challenging times that call for caring and thoughtful measures.
Our priority continues to be the health and safety of our staff, their families, our clients, and community. We are committed to following all health and governmental guidelines to provide a safe and positive office environment. We also know how important it is to maintain a high level of client service and to be available to you.
We want to take this opportunity to provide you with important information about safety precautions currently in place and the impact they will have on our operating procedures in 2021.
1. We are open (on a limited basis).
• Our office is open to staff and we are maintaining normal working hours. Our employees are working from the office and/or remotely from home in the capacity that works best for them.
• Our office is closed to the general public and our office doors remain locked during business hours.
• Our office is closed to clients. Please do not plan to visit our office without an appointment. The best way to provide us with information is electronically through a secure email or via our client portal, by delivery to the client drop box located in the lobby of our building, or by FedEx, UPS, or USPS. We would be happy to provide you with a secure email link if you would like to submit your information to us electronically. Please email email@example.com with your request.
2. Our phones and computers are on.
• We are just as reachable and responsive as we have always been. If you need to contact any of our staff members or if you have questions, you can reach out by phone or email. Please understand that email is best as we receive emails right away, regardless of our work location, and will respond as quickly as possible. Our receptionist is available to answer questions and direct your calls. If you leave a voicemail message, rest assured, we are checking them regularly and aim to respond within one business day.
3. Your returns are being processed.
• With federal tax deadlines quickly approaching, we encourage you to get your information to us as soon as possible, including your signed engagement letter. If you would like to sign your engagement letter electronically, please let us know and we will provide it to you in a format with that functionality. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
• Our preferred method of delivering your completed tax return to you is electronically through a secure email or via our client portal. We are also able to send your tax return to you by FedEx or USPS. Please discuss delivery options with your tax preparer to elect the option that works best for you.
Please know that we remain committed to you and all the people we serve. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.